ACCOUNTANT – BUDGETS & REPORTING (GABORONE) – BPS 33/2/2 Vol.1 (32)
To provide accurate and timely financial information to business for decision making, and have the responsibility for the functions performance reports, budgets preparation and forecasts including variance analysis.
The position directly reports to Manager – Budget & Management Reporting.
– Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Accounting, Finance OR CIMA, ACCA, BICA .
– At least 3 years in a Finance environment with knowledge of budgets and financial statements, accounting methodologies and systems.
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an added advantage.
– Computer proficiency including MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint)
– Presentation skills
– Commercial awareness
– Analytical and numerical skills
– Able to cope with pressure
– Good team working skills
– Communication skills
– Interpersonal skills
– Decision making skills
– Organisational skills
BotswanaPost offers attractive salaries and benefit packages that are commensurate with qualifications and experience.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Only candidates who meet the above requirements need to apply by enclosing an application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certified certificates and Omang/ID to:
Chief Human Capital Officer
P.O. Box 100
All applications must be posted on or before 30th July 2019.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.