To be the first point of contact for the organisation, offering administrative support across the organisation. Providing exceptional reception and ambience to the guests and customers Coordinating front-desk activities, including distribution of correspondence and redirecting communication Multitasking skill is essential for this position in order to execute all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
- Direct viators to the appropriate persons) and office.
- Assist guests with information on PULA services nod other related issues to ensure efficient and effective service delivery
- HarKlIing inbound and outbound communication through aO relevant channels
- Query resolution and effective communication
- winging reception area and ensuring ts well resourced
- Management and distribution of daily mail deliveries.
- Maintenance and adherence to office security, health and safety procedures
- Procuring office supplies and keeping an inventory of stock.
- Schedule meetings, driver’s trips, updating calendars and plan various company activities as required
- Plan and make other travel arrangements, internal and external transportation and venue bookings
- Perform other clinical duties and perform all other ad hoc tasks as may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Customer Service. Secretariat Services. Front Desk Services or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 3 years proven work experience as a Receptionist. Front Office Representative or similar role
- Must have a Class B Driver’s license
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Only applicants who meet the above requirements need to apply giving details of qualifications and experience, and names of at least two referees, Certified copies of relevant certificates and a detailed CV must accompany applications addressed to:
The Principal Officer
Pula Medical Aid Fund
PO Box 1212
Email: interested applicants must email their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org 1700hrs, 06 December 2019
Pula Medical Aid Fund will only enter into correspondence