Unitrans Botswana (Pty) Limited Vacancies
Unitrans Botswana, a road freight transportation, distribution and logistical Company requires the services of experienced Botswana citizens to fill a number of vacancies at its Gaborone, Lobatse, Palapye and Francistown Depots as follows:
The job will, among others, entail:
• Managing the General Ledger accounting up to trial balance;
• Following up monthly reports from depots in order to process journals;
• Processing and capturing of journals;
• Forecasting monthly administration costs;
• Generating invoices;
• Monitoring of debtors and creditors;
• Producing monthly accounting reports;
• Providing overall support to the Administration.
The requirements for the position are the following:
• Cambridge and possession of a Certificate in Accounts and Business Studies(CABS), Purchasing and Supply or equivalent 3 years experience in vehicle registration and licensing and police and customs clearance will be an added advantage;
• Good knowledge and working experience of Microsoft Excel;
• Good planning, organisation and inter-personal communication skills as well as ability to work under pressure;
• Familiarity with Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) system;
Experience in Fuel & Chemical transport operations would be a distinct advantage.
Please apply in writing and give as much detail as possible (including indicating which position you are applying for on the envelope, dates of employment and length of service at each employer; Make and Model of vehicles worked on (for technicians), salary at each position held)
Human Resources Manager
P.O. Box 426
Applications that do not meet all of the above requirements will not be considered and only short-listed candidates will be communicated to.
Closing Date: 19 October 2018.