Administration Manager C – IRC176002 at Teemane Avenue, Jwaneng, South East District, Botswana in FNB Botswana Jwaneng Branch
Ends 17 Sep 2019
experience and qualifications
- Industry related Degree.
- 4 Years of Administration and Operations experience.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies.
- Precise, systematic and rule-oriented in gathering, reviewing and evaluating data from a variety of perspectives; includes the ability to work with precision and highlight inaccuracies and inconsistencies in detailed information.
- Anticipates, recognizes and meets the needs of internal and external customers, taking responsibility for maintaining the highest service standards and developing and sustaining productive client relationships.
- Listens attentively, presents information in a clear manner and responds appropriately to the verbal and written communication of others; includes the ability to regulate delivery in response to the needs of the target audience.
- Accepts change and new ideas and adapts to the changing requirements that work environments may pose.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP