Administration Manager C – IRC176002 at Teemane Avenue, Jwaneng, South East District, Botswana in FNB Botswana Jwaneng Branch
Ends 17 Sep 2019
experience and qualifications
- Industry related Degree.
- 4 Years of Administration and Operations experience.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies.
- Precise, systematic and rule-oriented in gathering, reviewing and evaluating data from a variety of perspectives; includes the ability to work with precision and highlight inaccuracies and inconsistencies in detailed information.
- Anticipates, recognizes and meets the needs of internal and external customers, taking responsibility for maintaining the highest service standards and developing and sustaining productive client relationships.
- Listens attentively, presents information in a clear manner and responds appropriately to the verbal and written communication of others; includes the ability to regulate delivery in response to the needs of the target audience.
- Accepts change and new ideas and adapts to the changing requirements that work environments may pose.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP