Gaborone International School is a division of ADvTECH’s Schools which is comprises 10 brands with more than 100 schools across Botswana. Kenya and South Africa. The school has the following vacancy:
Requirements: Diploma in Office Management’ Office Administration/ Computers or related field. Added advantage will be given to a Degree holder. Candidates must at least have 2 years’ experience in a customer service environment.
- Shall be in charge of the main switchboard as a Receptionist.
- Assist walk in clients with relevant information.
- Assist students and staff members as well as company stakeholders
- Order refreshments for meetings
- Update the company1 s academic data base (STASY) with student’ parents records.
- Provide support to the admissions department as well as Marketing.
- Provide administrative support to all offices.
- Assist with company social platforms where need be.
- Shall ensure all clients are directed to the correct office for assistance.
- Should provide effective and efficient service to clients.
- Should provide feedback to client/’ staff and management timely.
- Energetic, self-motivated and able to use own initiative;
- Enthusiastic, assertive and flexible;
- Good organisational and administrative skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with parents, staff and learners
- Must be a team player;
- Computer literacy is imperative
- Office Coordination and Marketing Skills.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Please send your application letter, CV, Certified copies of your qualifications, transcripts, ID and 2 contactable referees to: [email protected]
Hand deliveries should be dropped at the school gate.
Closing date: 7 October, 2020
Preference will be given to Locals.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted