The ideal candidate has:
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Experience using Microsoft Office (Excel and Word), and sending/ receiving emails.
• Fast learner and able to following instructions.
• Able to work independently and multi-task under pressure.
• Willing to admit mistakes and ask for help when needed.
• Flexibility to work outside of normal office hours.
• Experience working in the Botswana tourism industry is an advantage but not essential.
• Creating an efficient flight schedule from existing reservations (full training provided).
• Sending and receiving emails/ Skype messages.
• Internal communication.
• Reception and greeting clients.
• Monitoring the safe of arrival and departure times (flight following).
• Responding and following procedures during an emergency.
• Any other tasks required by the company.
Applications are being accepted by email only. Please send to [email protected] with “Scheduler Position” in the subject line