The individual should be self motivated with strong people management skills with the ability to lead and manage stores. The individual should also be result orientated in order to ensure all stores within the area are profitable.
It is essential that the individual has a minimum of five years Retail experience, preferably in the Fragrance and cosmetic environment, of which three years was at senior management level.
It is also important that the candidate has a valid drivers licence and is prepared to do extensive travelling and stay out of town on an ongoing basis.
- Driving turnover
- Controlling expenses
- Controlling floor damages and supplier damages
- Managing testers
- Managing and motivating staff
- Development of staff
- Effective stock management
- Management of IR issues
- Driving new business
- Positively influencing basket size
- Implementation of Visual Merchandising Principles
- Ensuring profitability
- Aware of issues facing the stores within the area
- Figures and administration orientated
- Organised thorough
- Have sound planning and organisational skills
- Good people and business management
- Profit driven and an effective cost containment manager
- An independent operator, able to make quick decisions
- Experienced at a management level
- Be innovative
- Wears make up and is knowledgeable about makeup application
- Computer skills and Ms office experience is a must
- Retail POS software experience preferred
Closing date and application instructions
IMPORTANT:Correspondence will only be entered into with candidates who reach the short list.
APPLICATION SHOULD BE SENT TO email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 30 NOVEMBER 2018