ARV COORDINATOR (GABORONE)-BPS 33/2/2 Vol.1 (24)
To work closely with Ministry of Health to design and implement programs to increase the number of people accessing Antiretroviral therapy for HIV/AIDS.
The position directly reports to the Operations Manager – Partner and Logistics
– Bachelor’s degree in Public Health or related field
– Minimum of 3 years working in public health, particularly with a focus on HIV/AIDS.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
– Manage budget and authorise expenditure in accordance with delegated
– Accountable for assets allocated to department.
– Supervision and development of staff.
– Coach, mentor and guide subordinates on work performance.
– Settle matters of grievance and discipline in accordance with set procedures.
– Determine performance standards.
– Monitor and evaluate performance.
– Computer literacy
– Strategic planning skills
– Negotiation and communication skills
– Quantitative skills
– Leadership skills
BotswanaPost offers attractive salaries and benefit packages that are commensurate with qualifications and experience.