Career Opportunities with BancABC
There is an exciting career opportunity available at BancABC, Part of AtlasMara for a self motivated individual with outstanding integrity, a good track record of relevant performance, excellent oral and written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills. As part of its growth strategy, the bank is looking for an experienced candidate with suitable technical competencies to take up the following opportunity:
Assistant Business Partner – Retail Banking
The incumbent will be expected to provide and deliver financial and operational support to Retail Banking and assist to drive informed decision making across the bank.
Key Performance Areas
- Ensure accurate monthly reporting of business performance (including management of accrual balances and spend vs expectation)
- Contribute to the delivery of robust monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts through analysis and insightful support ensuring that all variances are challenged and understood
- Support the Retail Banking team in decision making through business reporting of key performance indicators. Contribute to the management and execution of the in-country bank’s finance Retail business portfolio
- Support the audit process by ensuring that materials to support half year and year end balances have been rigorously tested beforehand
- Participate in the external audit process, ensuring that information required is made available, and that significant issues raised by the audit team are speedily resolved
- Effective teamwork, self management and alignment with group values
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
The ideal candidate should possess:
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/a professional qualification (ACCA, CIMA)
3+ years’ experience in financial reporting, forecasting, financial analysis, management accounting and budget preparation High computer literacy, analytical skills for decision making and attention to detail
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
If you believe you are the right candidate for the above position, please send your application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic certificates, and names and contacts of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered, your application must be received via email only by 23rd December, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted