VACANCY CIRCULAR NO. 6 OF 2018 Vacancy no: 160100225.1.1
VACANCY – ASSISTANT MANAGER (ADMINISTRATION ACCOUNTS)
SALARY: D2 (P255, 672 – P282, 288) per annum
LEAVE: 30 working days per annum.
• Optional contributory Medical Aid Scheme (Government pays 50% and Employee pays 50%).
• Contributory Pension Fund Scheme (Government pays 15% and Employee pays 5%).
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
Candidates must be in a possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounts/Finance/Business Administration/Business Management or equivalent. A Master’s Degree in a relevant field would be an added advantage.
At least ten (10) years Post Qualification Experience, two (2) years of which should have been served at D3 salary scale in Government or equivalent level in Parastatal or Private Organisations.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Management of the administration accounts and finance related activities.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• Consolidates the Department’s budget for incorporation into the Departmental budget
• Monitors the budget expenditure to ensure appropriate utilization
• Authorizes payments vouchers and causality returns
• Prepares budget estimates
• Formulates responses to Audit and Public Accounts Committee
• Monitors implementation of cost saving measures on utilities (water, electricity etc.)
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
• Analytical and Strategic Thinking
• Leadership and people management
• Managing Diversity
• Values and ethics
• Intergrity and Trust
• Managing vision and purpose
• Written Communication
APPLICATIONS: Please quote the circular number and give the following details:
1. Full names, postal address, date and place of birth
2. Certified copies of Omang and Academic Certificates
3. In case of serving Public Officers, date of first appointment, present post, salary scale and date of appointment to the post
4. Brief summary of career with duties (Curriculum Vitae) and competencies.
5. To be routed through Heads of Departments and Permanent Secretaries
6. At least two recent work related references (Not more than 6 months old)
7. In case of applicants from Parastatals or Private Sector Organisations, please provide a statement of Salary (either per month or per annum)
NB: All applications from serving public officers should be routed through their Heads of Department and Permanent Secretaries (Accounting Officers). Applications not so routed will not be considered.
Only shortlisted applicants will be responded to. No emailed or faxed documents will be considered.
Applicants should be addressed to:
Independent Electoral Commission or Hand delivered to Independent
P/Bag 00284 Electoral Commission
Gaborone Record Management Unit, 1st floor, Office No.109
Plot 63726, Fairground Office Park
For further information please contact the Human Resource office at Telephone No: 3612400
Closing Date: 14th May 2018