Bolux Group requires the services of a qualified experienced
BAKERY SALES SUPERVISOR (MAUN)
Reporting to the Bakery Sales & Logistics Manager, you shall have a responsibility to ensure Our customer orders ate processed, received and delivered efficiently as per specifications
- Prepare and communicate customer orders to the production team
- facilitate a daily vehicle inspection by Bakery Sales Drivers to ensure safety and compliance
- Assist in the formulation of sales targets for Bakery Sales Drivers
- Invoicing of all domestic credit sales on site.
- Prepare a daily route roaster for Bakery Sales Drivers
- Monitor and regulate overtime work for the Bakery Sales Drivers
- Monitor stock returns and damages to eliminate loss.
- Keep a customer database for reference purposes
- Liaise with Debtors Department on status o! customer accounts before delivery
- Filling and archiving of documents in line with company statutory, and internal requirements
- Receive and attend telephonic enquiries from customers on a daily basis
- Maintain the desired level of customer satisfaction to enhance sales activities.
- Compile reports that will be needed by Sales Managers
- Participate actively in the implementation of ISO and Kaizen programs in order to contribute to company compliance with Health. Safety and Environmental Policies
- Perform other related duties 3S may be required by the Bakery Sales & Logistics Manager.
EXPERIENCE. KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal candidate should have a BGCSE (Form 5 Certificate and Certificate in Sales & Marketing or Business Studies or Customer Service Management or equivalent Three (3) years post qualification experience in the FMCG and manufacturing industry. Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is crucial
The candidate must also possess
- good communication skills
- good planning and organising skills
- attention to detail
- good supervisory skills
- the ability to multi task
- good analytical skills
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
KINDLY ADDRESS APPLICATIONS TO: THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
BOLUX GROUP (PTY) LTD PRIVATE BAG X01 RAMOTSWA
Closing date: 14th November 2019