Closing Date: Friday, 15 June, 2018
Boteti Mining (Pty.) Ltd. operates the Karowe Diamond Mine at Letlhakane in the Boteti Sub district. The plant was commissioned in April 2012 and has gone to achieve exceptional peformance. It is the source of some truly special diamonds. The plant completed major upgrades tha include introduction of X-Ray Transmission (XRT) technology in diamond recovery. This is adding to the already existing innovative application of autogenous milling in diamond processing. The Company is embarking on projects, which entail enahnce large diamond recovery.
Karowe mine invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the above position:
Reporting to the Security Manager, the Security Supreintendent is responsible for planning, coordinating and ensuring provision of an effective and eficient security service with a iew of preventing loss of Company products and assets.
- Security plans and Procedures
- Security Risk Management
- Security Investigations and Intelligence Management
- Security Systems Utilisations
- Employee training and development
- Legal compliance
- Resources management
- Safety, Health and Environemnt Compliance
Minimum Education or Qualifications:
- Degree in Security/Risk Management or Equivalent qualification from a recognised institution, plus a management and or supervisory development programme
- Security leadership and management
- Networking skills
- Innovation and creativity
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
Key Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of seven (7) years post qualification experience with at least three years at a supervisory or equivalent level
- Previous experience in a high value goods industry/environment is essential
Only candidates who meet the above requirements need to apply enclosing detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of certificates, clearly indicating the position applied for on the email subject line to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.