Botwana Medical Aid Society (Bomaid) is a medical aid fund established to provide affordable healthcare solutions to its members through innovation and excellence.
Bomaid is looking for dynamic, experienced and hands on individuals for the above position.
Main purpose of the job
The position provides strategic advice to leadership and management, on growing the fund through sales, marketing, benefits design and ensuring adequacy of such benefits, operational excellence, risk management, creation of value for the membership and customers, clinical advice and maintaining a satisfactory competitive position in the industry. The position reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
Key Performance Areas
- Participate and contribute to strategic planning and implementation of the organisational strategy as well as projects designed to bring value to the organisation and to the membership.
- Communicate the strategy and vision of the society to operating units and ensure overall alignment of objectives and activities.
- Develop annual operational plans that support the organisation’s long term strategy.
- Prepare and present operational budgets that support the organisation’s goals.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the business in accordance with the operating plans and capital budgets as well as the fund’s rules, policies and operational procedures.
- Aggressively pursue creative and innovative sales and retention strategies to grow and retain the membership & to increase market penetration and cement the position of the fund in the industry.
- Aggressively pursue creative and innovative competitive strategies.
- Foster a corporate culture that promotes customer focus, ethical practices and respect for the mission and values of the organisation.
The ideal candidate should have a Business and or Healthcare related degree.
A Master’s degree in business will be an added advantage. A minimum of ten (10) years post qualification experience with at least five (5) years at senior management level in the private healthcare industry is desirable
Skills & Competencies
- Strategic orientation.
- Customer service excellence.
- Results driven.
- Entrepreneurial skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Risk management.
- Financial acumen.
- People management.
- Stakeholder relationship management.
- Sales and Marketing Management.
- Closing date and application instructions
If you have the above capabilities, kindly submit your application, your latest CV and certified copies of certificates to: Human Resources Office, or send e-mail to
email@example.com or write to:
CHIEF HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
Closing date 4/10/2018