Business Development Manager C – IRC176296
at FNBB House, Gaborone, South-East District, Botswana in FNB Consumer Schemes Centre
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Relevant Degree.
- 2 years’ experience in general banking environment.
- Business analytics and a strong commercial orientation.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Ability to deliver projects end to end
- Innovative and creative.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Achieve revenue targets by either growing a portfolio of existing clients (optimising revenue opportunities) or by acquiring new clients.
- Drive an Increase in average balance of specific portfolio of assets as defined in the Financial Performance Report of the business.
- Achieve rate target on both fix and linked mix for the business.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with internal and external parties to support the sales strategy.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders.
- Provide sales support efficiencies and services in order to ensure retention of clients.
- Convert identified leads into successful sales.
- Achieve individual targets as set according to appropriate business area or sales plan.
- Define a portfolio growth strategy in line with predetermined growth targets, which are determined on an annual basis through conducting competitor analysis, providing innovating new value propositions and focusing on new as well as cross sell opportunities.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Coordinate and facilitate all approved strategic projects.
- Structure Complex Business Development Proposal and Compile proposal for presentation at the credit committee.
- Keep up to date with financial and economic developments to inform and support clients and provide clear analysis for all business processes and documentation to develop the business.
- Improve business decisions to enable innovative product development by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information). Develop a deep understanding of the technical trends, commercial market, competition and trends in the market.