Business Operations Analyst D – IRC174504 at Phase 2, Fairgrounds Office Park, Gaborone, South East District, Botswana in FNB Botswana Home Loans
Ends 29 Aug 2019
- S, System,Platforms and Process Engineering, and data management information for all lending products.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum qualification : Degree in Finance.
- Minimum years of relevant experience : 6 months relevant experience.
- Record,Manage & Track all Secured and Unsecured Lending pipeline applications brought into the business.
- Tracking of business efficiencies and providing operational daily productivity reports.
- Furnish the Division with Performance Statistics in terms of business brought in Daily,Weekly & Monthly Reports on Applications status.
- Ensure data quality and integrity.
- Working in collaborations with other internal stakeholders such as IT, BIU etc.
- Formulation of Age Analysis of applications brought into business .
- Designing and building systems, business models and reports to improve business efficiency.
- Receiving and resolving internal business support queries and complaints within the agreed TAT.
- Discover new opportunities to optimize business performance through analytics and statistical modelling.
- Adhere to, and live FNBB service values through work interaction with both internal and external customer.
- System Knowledge.
- Is computer literate and demonstrates an understanding of the software packages,systems and processes required to conduct operations/ work within lending.
- Able to use data to solve business problems.
- Project Management.
- Support Lending Product houses with Data analytics data for product development and enhancements .
- Plans,manages, monitors and evaluates specific activities to ensure that project objectives are achieved.
- Do maintenance on all lending products accounts.
- No interaction with External customers, but extensive interaction with numerous internal customers:
- Extract information from several Banking systems and process (analyse) the information.