Are you ready to join the Botswana Life family?
If yes. this is your chance. Interested candidates who wish to join the company are invited to apply for the following vacancies.
BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST X2
Reporting to Business Process improvement Manager, this role will assist the Manager in conducting process analyses, process improvement, process monitoring in terms of process compliance, process governance and process audits to ensure process excellence
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
Key Results Areas
Facilitate the implementation of strategic plans to ensure process alignment with business goals and objectives Develop and document processes and support department with implementation
- Identifies and articulates customer issues and translate them into business process requirements
- Collaborates with functional disciplines at different levels of business to gather process details for prioritized processes
- Develops clear and detailed process maps from as-is’ to the ‘to-be’ processes using process mapping tool
- Facilitates process flow mapping sessions with different resources and teams
- Analyzes process guides, flows and team-oriented tasks to reduce redundancy, increase process efficiency and embed internal controls
- Acquires, simulates and analyzes data using appropriate process analysis and improvement methodologies
- Change Agent – translates the required capabilities and outcomes effectively between business process areas, supporting departments and assist on training to impacted business units Assists (n facilitation of stakeholder process validation workshop
- Documents output from stakeholder workshops and any recommendations or alternatives agreed for improving processes
- Conducts process compliance checks and continuously evaluate departmental processes to eliminate inefficiencies
- Schedules, update project plans and develop BPI reports
- Identifies bottlenecks/gaps/waste in business processes and opportunities for process improvement during the gathering of process requirements
- Educates stakeholders on identifying and solving process challenges through process simulation and test different scenarios, analysis of performance metrics and applying improvement techniques when appropriate
- Contributes to the definition, development, implementation and maintenance of the business process improvement methodology to be employed
Skills & Competencies
- Business Process Mapping/Modelling
- Business Process Analysis
- Business Process Improvement Techniques
- Lean Six Sigma
- APIS Process Mapping System
- Project Administration
- Analytical & Interpret Process Performance Trends
- Project Administration
- Change Agent
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (Industrial Engineering/ Computer Systems Engineering or relevant degree).
- 4 years in Business Processes/ Process Analysis/ Process Improvement environment with Prince 2 Certification.
- Business Process Modelling and Lean Six Sigma Certificate will be an added advantage
- Experience working on ARIS Process Mapping System
The company offers an attractive remuneration package with benefits.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Interested applicants should submit their application
will a detailed CV and certificates by 23rd February 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org