The primary focus of the position is to provide telephonic communication with FNB client base across Segments and product houses providing accurate product information on enquiries, end to end execution of requests, cross selling of solutions based on customers angst all aligned to standards protocols, policies and procedures.
experience and qualifications
- Diploma in business related field, COP long term and short term.
- At least 2 years’ bank related or contact centre related experience.
- Product knowledge.
- Use and understanding of core banking system Hogan and related systems.
- Prevent wastage, and on an ongoing basis identify process improvements in order to contain and reduce costs.
- Deliver internal and external customer service excellence through adherence to quality service standards.
- Resolve Queries within the agreed TAT.
- Identification of training needs and adherence to training calendar.
- Listen attentively and present information in a clear and appropriate manner.
- Ensuring efficiency in terms of answering the telephone.
- Efficiency in planning administration services.
- Ensure compliance to legislative and audit requirements and adherence to relevant processes.
- Compile reports that track progress and guide business to make informed decisions.
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate.
- Develop, encourage and nurture collaborative relationships within FNB and/or across the FRG.