IED has partnered with First National Bank Botswana Foundation (FNB Foundation) to empower rural youth in Molepolole and surrounding villages. We are looking for talented staff to fill the below-listed vacancies:
Career Coach X3
The Career Coach provides high-quality training and coaching to programme participants, equipping them with necessary work readiness skills.
• Provide training and direct one-on-one coaching and technical assistance to programme beneficiaries
• Meet individually with programme participants to determine skill level, industry experience, and education/training needs;
• Guide programme participants through assessments and create an individualized career plan
• Assist with developing resumes and cover letters, identify opportunities for employment and assist with the application and interview process;
• Interface with employers and gather feedback to aid in maintaining successful employment;
• Maintain relationships with staffing agencies to aid in matching participants with labour force needs;
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
• Minimum Diploma in Human Resource or related field
• 3 years of working experience in a similar role.
• BQA Accreditation
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
If you believe you have what it takes, kindly apply to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 October 2019.
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be responded to within two weeks of the closing date.
Source: Institute of Entrepreneurial Development-IED page