IED has partnered with First National Bank Botswana Foundation (FNB Foundation) to empower rural youth in Molepolole and surrounding villages. We are looking for talented staff to fill the below-listed vacancies:
Career Coach X3
The Career Coach provides high-quality training and coaching to programme participants, equipping them with necessary work readiness skills.
• Provide training and direct one-on-one coaching and technical assistance to programme beneficiaries
• Meet individually with programme participants to determine skill level, industry experience, and education/training needs;
• Guide programme participants through assessments and create an individualized career plan
• Assist with developing resumes and cover letters, identify opportunities for employment and assist with the application and interview process;
• Interface with employers and gather feedback to aid in maintaining successful employment;
• Maintain relationships with staffing agencies to aid in matching participants with labour force needs;
• Minimum Diploma in Human Resource or related field
• 3 years of working experience in a similar role.
• BQA Accreditation
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
If you believe you have what it takes, kindly apply to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 October 2019.
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be responded to within two weeks of the closing date.
Source: Institute of Entrepreneurial Development-IED page