Choppies Enterprises Limited is a seeking a candidate to support all round finance and Accounting duties, reporting to the Group CFO. The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements;
Duties and responsibilities
• Timely and accurate preparation of monthly company management accounts.
• Involvement in budgeting and forecasting process.
• Prepares balance sheet and cash flow, and forecast modelling.
• Review of client contracts and proposals, including pricing decisions.
• Close liaison with divisional account managers to resolve issues.
• Regular overseas visits to understand territory results, budgeting and forecasting and controls reviews.
Qualifications and Experience
• CA/ACA qualified – other accountancy qualifications such as ACCA/CIMA/ICAI will be considered.
• A minimum of 4 years of experience practicing.
• Audit background preferred but not essential.
Qualified candidates should send their credentials before the 17th August 2018 to the following address;
The Human Resource- General Manager
Choppies Enterprises Limited