Collections Team Leader D – IRC183431 at Botswana, Gaborone, Botswana in FNB Botswana Centralised Collections
Ends 23 Feb 2020
Enables a team of collectors to ensure they achieve quality and productivity targets by leveraging resources and support functions optimally.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum qualification : Grade 12.
- Preferred Qualification : NQF5 banking diploma (advantage).
- Experience : 2-3 years collections experience.
- Achieve monthly Team targets with specific focus on early arrears, non-performing loans and post write-off recoveries.
- Ensure legal action for non-performance by either customer, executor, surviving spouse or trustees were done by Collectors.
- Leading, coaching and developing teams.
- Ensure performance targets are met.
- Assist with day to day operations and ad hoc projects as required Contributes to overall success of BU deliverables.
- Collect arrears and negotiate acceptable payment arrangements and settlements, in line with mandate, for the teams to meet objectives.
- Develop a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Maximise productivity through optimal utilisation of available resources (including human resources) for the Collection Department of the Ban.
- Carry out collections processes within mandate, meeting SLA targets and quality standards, manage escalations and complaints.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation and achieve efficiencies.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.