Main Purpose of the Job
We are looking for a driven Communications Manager to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities, Institutional partners and great stakeholder network. The manager will help to develop, implement and manage the College’s communications and digital media strategies.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and messaging and audience identification.
- Help to develop and implement a dynamic digital communications strategy, supporting the College’s objectives and ensuring its message is delivered consistently and professionally across all relevant platforms.
- To manage and measure engagement across all media platforms.
- Assist with planning strategic communication campaigns.
- Explore new communication and media channels to engage with targeted audiences
- Degree in any related qualification (marketing/communications/ public relations/digital media)
- Substantial experience working in marketing and communications in a managerial position at a reputable organization.
- Influencing and persuading skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Creative thinker
- Ability to work without supervision
- Managerial expectations
- Project management
- Submit this application form as a way of applying (http://www.neweracollege.ac.bw/newera-downloads/cid/8/employment-application-form/) and send it to the below.
Human Resource Manager
New Era College, P O Box 402134,
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
Plot 36158, Block 8, Gaborone
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 31st May 2018
Contact us: 3933533