To provide support to the CR team by working closely with shop attendants to implement the store blue print to drive the point of purchase drivers to exceed the financial targets for assigned sites.
Qualifications and experience:
The ideal candidate must have a Bachelors degree Soles & Marketing or in any of the relevant fields with 2 years work experience.
- Deployment of promotions as per promotion mechanics to shops and shop attendants.
- Gather shopper insights at the point of purchase and feedback to category team.
- Influence performance via improvements in supply chain from back office to the shelf, shelving, assortment, promotion, pricing and sales.
- Conduct store audit as per blue print and share learnings with the CR team.
- Analyse store audit scores and provide summary reports on findings and suggest solutions.
- Participate in the monthly learn and improve sessions to identify root causes for non-performance and agree action plans to improve.
- Drive all agreed action plans from the learn ond improve session and feedback to category team.
- Administer any shopper surveys and feedback instituted by the CR team and report back.
- Conduct price surveys for specific assortment in specific channels for review.
- Pick competitor price and strategic purposes.
- Present market intelligence reports from the shop floor to the CR team for the appropriate actions.
- Training of shop attendants on basic merchandising and active selling.
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skill
- People management
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
To apply, please state the position in the subject box and email your application to: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 10 April 2020