Tenable in Tlokweng
Botswana Retired Nurses Society (BORNUS) is a non- profit-making Organization which provides HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Support to People Living with HIV (PLHIV) and Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) in the community.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following position:
WE ARE STILL MAKING CVs FOR P100. COVER LETTERS FOR P50
Pay with FNB EWallet to 76981238 or Orange Money on number 76981238 or Mascom MyZaka on number com MyZaka 71431046
Whatsapp us on +26776981238?
Cook (1) REF: COOK/002/0VC/2018
Main purpose of the job:
The cook will be responsible for timely preparing meals for children in the Day Care Centre in accordance with the developed menu.
Roles and Responsibilities Include:
1. Always wear clean uniform and cover head during preparations and cooking of meals.
2. Maintain cleanliness of the kitchen and equipment.
3. Wash hands prior and after handling food.
4. Prepares well nourishing and balanced meals under good hygienic standards strictly following the menu list.
5. Ascertain the number of children every day before preparing the meals.
6. Dish for children with the supervision of the Head Teacher.
7. Make a list of diminishing food items to her supervisor for to take appropriate action and may accompany the Administration Officer for purchasing of food for children.
8. Keeps inventory of all the kitchen utensils.
9. Perform spring cleaning every Tuesdays, thus; cleaning of cupboards, windows, dusting ceiling for cob worms and the outside surroundings as well as damp dusting with provided disinfectants before and after cooking
10. Attend medical examination yearly.
11. Report all breakages in the kitchen to the supervisor.
12. Undertake any other related duties at the exigency of the service.
13. Undertake any other duties at the exigency of the organization.
• Interested candidates shave have completed JC and above.
• Any related certificate in cooking will be an added advantage.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Interested candidates must possess the following skill and competences:
• Be the best cook and creative.
• Ability to handle criticism and disciplined.
• Attentiveness to detail.
• Team player.
• Fast paced-decision making
• Be organised.
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements must quote the vacancy Ref. No and provide typed cover letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV), certified copies of certificates, Omang and a minimum of two (2) related references.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Human Resource Officer
Botswana Retired Nurses Society
P.O Box 301729
OR Hand delivered to Botswana Retired Nurses Society, Mafitlhakgosi ward, Tlokweng, Plot 5876, Next to The Dream Centre Day Care Centre.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
For more information, contact Ms Percy on the above contact.
Closing date: 18th May 2018