Position Title: Corporate Communications and Marketing Junior Trainee (minimum 6 months)
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare client quotations and related information;
- Follow-up on tenders and proposals progress;
- Assist admin with business procedures;
- Liaise with supplier for quotations and marketing resource procurement;
- Review all internal and external communication documents and information;
- Develop brand compliant documents and templates;
- Create high-impact content.
- Research and information sourcing;
- Maintain and upkeep all departmental records and files;
- Build and maintain professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Daily progress reporting to immediate supervisor(s).
A Bachelor’s Degree in either Business Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration. Marketing or equivalent.
- Detailed oriented (important);
- Proficient in English;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficient in all MS Office software;
- Team player;
- Experience in writing business articles and graphic designing is an added-advantage,
Submission: Applicants must forward their CV along with a copy of their ID and copies of the relevant certificates to [email protected] with the subject line “CC & M Advert Aug 2018 no later than 17th Aug 2018 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted over the telephone or via email
Plot 139. G I F P ,
Tel: – +267 395 7466 | Fax +267 395 7477
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!