Lil-Que Consultants (Pty) Ltd is a 100% citizen owned Accounting and Business Management firm based in Gaborone. We are looking for a dedicated, loyal, trustworthy, strategic thinking individual to join our team as a Corporate Services Manager. The individual would be reporting directly to the Directors.
As a member of the Executive team, the Corporate Services Manager will develop and implement the systems and infrastructure required to support the growth of the business. You will be responsible for Lil-Que’s regulatory, legislative, administration, human resource and corporate secretarial functions. The position requires a ‘hands on’ professional who is keen to work at all levels, from undertaking the day to day administration duties to contributing within the Executive team to develop strategic initiatives.
• Supervision of the company secretarial department staff.
• Serving on Boards of Directors of Lil-Que’s clients as board
secretary and advisor, recording of proceedings and
preparation of minutes and resolutions.
• Responsible for in-house Corporate Legal advisory services
and that of clients. Manage, monitor and report on Lil-Que’s
compliance with all statutory, contractual & legislative
• Human Resources services, recruitment, training, policy
formulations and other related HR matters
• Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
• Develop, implement & administer effective administrative,
legal & operational policies, procedures and guidelines in
consultation with the Directors.
• Office Administration at a supervisory level.
• Supervision of the Marketing team.
• Responsible for any other duties as required of a Corporate
• Minimum – bachelor’s Degree in law or in a related field.
• Minimum 3 years working experience in the same or related
• Possession of a Board Chartered Secretary qualification is
an added advantage
• Be fully conversant with current corporate legal, secretarial
and governance developments
• Excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues, superiors and
• Energetic, self-motivated and able to use own initiative
• Good organisational and administrative skills
• Good communication skills
• Computer literacy is imperative
• Must be a team player
Only interested candidates who meet the above requirements should apply by providing an application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) inclusive of certified copies of academic/
professional qualifications, experience and at least one (1) traceable reference to:
The HR Manager
P.O. Box 21071
Email: [email protected]
Hand deliver to: Lil-Que Consultants, Office 304, Lot 54354, Central Square CBD, Gaborone
Deadline: 7th July 2018 at 1700hrs.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!