- To evaluate risks and assess the eligibility for all credit-related requests from the customers falling under her/his portfolio
- Evaluates, Reviews, Analyses creditworthiness of all loan applications, renewals and other credit-related requests such as for release of security, changes m terms & conditions of sanctions.
- Recommends and put up the credit proposals prepared as above to Head of Credit
- Ensures that all credit proposals put up complies with Bonk’s Credit Policy and Lending related Guidelines of Bank of Botswana
- Ensures speedy & timely resolution/disposal of applications within agreed turnaround times
- Ensures safekeeping of all customer documents submitted by the client and used for credit evaluation process, printed copies of credit proposals, decisions, and relevant correspondence in the customers’ credit file and maintains updates in shared folders in the system
- Ensures follow up of all credit appraisal-related documents
- Prepares correspondence on limits within stipulated turnaround time and ensures updated documentation in client credit files.
- Manages valid system facilities limits.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting. Finance or related field.
- Minimum of five (S) years experience in credit evaluation or underwriting.
- Sound knowledge of Credit Principles and regulatory environment related credit, preferably In a bank.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Project management skills and the demonstrated ability to think critically and facilitate change through a collaborative effort
- Computer literate (sound knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and risk management systems / GRC (preferable)
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence people
- High levels of integrity
- Numerical skills and ability to evaluate quantify and assess risks
- Ability to work independently with or without direction and/or supervision
- Ability to prioritize and multitask. Flexibility and adaptability in work approach
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Sound technical and business acumen/industry and product knowledge
- Understanding of corporate governance and King IV requirements relating to risk management.
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria may submit their Applications, together with certified copies of academic and/ professional certificates, identity card, references and their latest updated C.V to email@example.com
Head of Human Resources,
First Capital Bank Limited,
P. O. Box 5548,
Or Hand Delivered to: First Capital House Plot 74768, 2nd Commercial Road, New CBD, Gaborone so as to reach the office on or before 3rd August, 2019.
Please note that:
1. Candidates should NOT attach original documents to the application form.
2. Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.