Tenable in Tlokweng
Botswana Retired Nurses Society (BORNUS) is a non- profit-making Organization which provides HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Support to People Living with HIV (PLHIV) and Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) in the community.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following position:
DAY CARE CENTRE TEACHERS (2) REF: DCCT/002/0VC/2018
Main purpose of the job: Responsible for the implementation of the Children’s Stimulation Program Activities.
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
Reports to: The Head Teacher
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your Roles and Responsibilities include to:
1. Accompany the driver in picking up of children on rotational basis.
2. Provide stimulation activities for the children that is; teaching children how to sing rhymes, paint, draw, write and general morals.
3. Develop teaching aids and keep them safely by ensuring that children help in packing them after use.
4. Help children to carry out their tasks as assigned.
5. Assist the cook to carry children’s food from the kitchen to where they eat, where necessary.
6. Supervises children during eating, rest time, play time and routine toilet use.
7. Observe the general upkeep and cleanliness of the children.
8. Maintaining general cleanliness of the environment including classroom, children themselves and surroundings.
9. Participate in all activities geared towards equipping OVC lively hoods.
10. Be responsible in organization of meetings by delivering letters to parents and attends the said meetings.
11. Report any abnormal conditions observed in children to the supervisor for action.
12. Participate in workshops, excursions and retreats arranged to benefit OVC programs.
13. Ensure cleanliness of playgrounds.
14. Prepare the Day Care progress report on monthly basis and submit to the Head Teacher.
15. Undertake any other related duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Interested candidates should possess a minimum requirement of:
• Form 5 certificate
• Diploma in Early Childhood Education
• At least 2 years work experience
• Have passion in working with children
• Should be energetic
• Excellent drawing skills.
• The organization offers a better remuneration package.
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements must quote the vacancy Ref. No and provide typed cover letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV), certified copies of certificates, Omang and a minimum of two (2) related references.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Human Resource Officer
Botswana Retired Nurses Society
P.O Box 301729
OR Hand delivered to Botswana Retired Nurses Society, Mafitlhakgosi ward, Tlokweng, Plot 5876, Next to The Dream Centre Day Care Centre.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
For more information, contact Ms Percy on the above contact.
Closing date: 18th May 2018