Debswana Diamond Company – Technical Services would like to invite suitably qualified innovative, results oriented and self-driven individuals to apply for the position listed and described below and join a professional team driven by service excellence, where the demands of the business are met by encouraging team work and addressing the needs of the individual.
PROJECT CONTROLS MANAGER Ref: DCC 0000381 Tenable at Corporate Centre
- Provides leadership regarding establishing, maintaining, and continuously improving the Project Controls system in a complex and multi-project environment;
- Oversees the integration of the full spectrum of Project Controls in a complex project environment, i.e cost analysis, estimating, planning, project administration, and document control.
- Diploma in related field or Artisan Qualification.
- Diploma in Project Management will be an added advantage.
- Project Management Certification in good standing (Costing, Planning, Earned Value Management, Estimating, etc.) in related field will be an added advantage;
- Degree in related field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum eight (8) years’ experience in a Project Controls environment or related field.
Pre appointment Training
- Advanced training in Microsoft Office applications or equivalent (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Advanced scheduling software (e.g. Oracle Primavera P6, DeltekOPP, Microsoft Project, etc.)
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- Manages, develops and retains the Project Controls staff compliment.
- Ensures adequate Project Controls resource levels for the Debswana project environment.
- Manages the effectiveness of subordinates by setting-up key performance measures, monitoring performance and taking remedial action as necessary.
- Oversees the planning, setting-up, and managing of Project Controls.
- Oversees Project Controls-related integration between project management work, support work, and technical/specialist work, including inter-technical/specialist work.
- Monitors the effectiveness of Project Controls standards and procedures, and brings about the necessary changes to ensure continuous improvement.
- Service delivery:
- Oversees trends-determination, change request control, changes to performance measurement baselines (scope-time-cost), and monitoring and measurement of the associated impacts.
- Oversees transfer of data between financial, accounting, planning, estimating, and procurement systems; the review of errors arising from such transfers, and coordinating actions to rectify such errors.
- Oversees the drafting of procurement operating plans (POP), and the controlling of the contracts as stipulated in the POP.
- Performs project controls-related reporting on Portfolio-level.
- Manages and controls allocated funds and operates within set parameters.
- Implements knowledge management principles through application of tools and methodologies to continuously improve and sustain business performance.
- Initiates and implements creative and innovative ideas to continuously improve and sustain business performance.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with all key stakeholders and partners to ensure achievement of business objectives.
- Responsible for the safety, health and environmental program in area of responsibility.
Only candidates who meet the above requirements need apply by visiting us on
http://www.debswana.com/careers to register and apply