To provide and coordinate an effective accounting service to ensure adherence to all organizational policies and procedures.
Key Effective Areas
- Assist in the compilation of budgets
- Maintains efficient and effective transaction processing
- Provides service in the field of accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash management, production and asset accounting
- Ensure timeous reports for cost management within production
- Extract cost reports, analyses trends and makes recommendations
- Implements financial policies, procedures and processes and ensures compliance to statutory legislation and regulations
- Implements safety health and environmental programs in area of responsibility
- Degree in accounting plus progress towards professional qualifications(ACCA, CIMA, CA)
- Three(3) year’s experience in accounting environment, preferably in a mining environment
- Registration with Botswana institute of Accounts (licentiate/Registered/Associate/Fellow)
- Supervisory Development Programme
- Experience in the implementation of an Enterprise Resource Planning(ERP) system or equivalent will be an added advantage
Closing date and application instructions
Email: recruitment JWN@debswana.bw please indicate reference code in the subject line on both the email and application letter
Closing Date: 11th January 2019
NB: Only short listed candidates will be responded to.
Only candidates who meet the above requirements need apply enclosing a curriculum vitae and certified copies of certificates.