VACANCY CIRCULAR NO. 8 OF 2018 Vacancy no:160100223.1.1
VACANCY – DEPUTY MANAGER (HRM AND ADMINISTRATION)
SALARY: D1 (P294, 012 – P324, 600) per annum
LEAVE: 30 working days per annum.
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
• Optional contributory Medical Aid Scheme (Government pays 50% and Employee pays 50%).
• Contributory Pension Fund Scheme (Government pays 15% and Employee pays 5%).
Candidates must be in possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Human Resource Management/Public Administration or Industrial Relations. A Masters’s Degree in any of the fields above will be an added advantage
At least twelve (12) years Post Qualification Experience, two (2) years of which should have been served as Assistant Manager (Human Resource and Administration) at D2 salary scale in Government or equivalent level in Parastatal or Private organisations.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To manage and coordinate human resources management and administration functions/services in the Independent Electoral Commission.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• Initiates and develops long, medium and short-term plans and programmes in Training and Development, Personnel Administration, Recruitment & Selection and Health & Safety
• Translates long, medium and short-term plans and programmes in Training and Development, Personnel Administration, Recruitment & Selection and Health & Safety in to work activities
• Provides advice and guidance on the interpretation and application of HRM policies to staff.
• Contributes in developing sound operational guidelines for Training & Development, Personnel Administration, Recruitment & Selection and Health & Safety functions and ensures their implementation.
• Translates long, medium and short-term plans and programmes in Records Management, Security Services, Transport Services, Messengerial Services and Secretarial services in to work activities
• Manages the implementation of Records Management, Security Services, Transport Services, Messengerial Services and Secretarial services programmes
• Provides advice and guidance on the interpretation and application of Administration policies to staff
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
• Analytical and Strategic Thinking
• Leadership and People Management
• Managing Diversity
• Values and Ethics
• Integrity and Trust
• Written Communication
• Planning and Organising
APPLICATIONS: Please quote the circular number and give the following details:
1. Full names, postal address, date and place of birth
2. Certified copies of Omang and Academic Certificates
3. In case of serving Public Officers, date of first appointment, present post, salary scale and date of appointment to the post
4. Brief summary of career with duties (Curriculum Vitae) and competencies.
5. To be routed through Heads of Departments and Permanent Secretaries
6. At least two recent work related references (Not more than 6 months old)
7. In case of applicants from Parastatals or Private Sector Organisations, please provide a statement of Salary (either per month or per annum)
NB: All applications from serving public officers should be routed through their Heads of Department and Permanent Secretaries (Accounting Officers). Applications not so routed will not be considered.
Only shortlisted applicants will be responded to. No emailed or faxed documents will be considered.
Applicants should be addressed to:
Independent Electoral Commission or Hand delivered to Independent
P/Bag 00284 Electoral Commission
Gaborone Record Management Unit, 1st floor, Office No.109
Plot 63726, Fairground Office Park
For further information please contact the Human Resource office at Telephone No: 3612400
Closing Date: 14th May 2018