Hey, we got a gig for you
DIGITAL COMMUNITY MANAGER | Full Time
You will be responsible for advocating the client’s brand on social networks, interacting with the online community to connect with potential customers and advocate the brand.
- Writing blog posts, articles, material for social media channels.
- Write compelling, relevant and search engine friendly copy for all social media platforms and on occasion blogs that may be needed.
- Creating, executing, and measuring social media campaigns.
- Customer support – monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Responsible for creating strategic marketing/communications plans.
- Using analytics tools to provide reports on metrics.
- Setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with client strategies.
- Organise and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Planning social content, strategy and maintaining the content calendar ensuring social media content is regular, relevant and engaging.
- Grow traffic and engagement.
- Analysing efforts driving the most traffic.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Marketing. Media. PR etc
- 2-3 Years Digital Community Management Experience.
- Communications/Marketing strategy.
- Basic Photography and Adobe CS skills will be an added advantage.
- Ability to make evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
email your cv and related links to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 25 May 2018