Tenable in Tlokweng
Botswana Retired Nurses Society (BORNUS) is a non- profit-making Organization which provides HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Support to People Living with HIV (PLHIV) and Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) in the community.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following position:
Driver (1) REF: DRIVER/002/OVC/2018
Main purpose of the job: To ensure safe and reliable transportation of the organization’s OVC and staff and efficient management and maintenance of BORNUS vehicle.
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
Accountable/Reports to: The Social worker.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your roles and responsibilities include to:
1. Transport day care children daily from Monday to Friday, observing Botswana Transport Regulations.
2. Transport after school children three times per week.
3. Maintain confidentiality of all OVC’s issues and of the organization as a whole.
4. Ensure daily maintenance of the vehicle (checks engine for oil, water and tools) and maintain cleanliness of the vehicle at all times.
5. Ensure timely refuelling of the vehicle under your care.
6. Observe times for renewal of the Condor’s permit and road worthiness, annual licensing and servicing of vehicle and report to the Social worker as appropriate for action.
7. Maintain the vehicle log book and ensures that recordings are entered and accurate.
8. Report any mechanical faults and accidents to the Social Worker with immediate effect for action.
9. Maintains good working relationships with the Day Care children’s parents.
10. Assist the centre Drivers when necessary.
11. Assist the other Centre Drivers to observe the times for renewal of annual licensing and servicing of the vehicle and report to the Administration Officer, only when he is absent from work with permission.
12. Undertake any other duties at the exigency of the organization.
• Junior Certificate.
• Possession of valid PSV, drivers licence
• Good communication /interpersonal skills with pleasant disposition.
• 2 years proven work experience working with NGO’s.
• Possession of First AID certificate or equivalent will be an added advantage.
• The organization offers a better remuneration package.
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements must quote the vacancy Ref. No and provide typed cover letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV), certified copies of certificates, Omang and a minimum of two (2) related references.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Human Resource Officer
Botswana Retired Nurses Society
P.O Box 301729
OR Hand delivered to Botswana Retired Nurses Society, Mafitlhakgosi ward, Tlokweng, Plot 5876, Next to The Dream Centre Day Care Centre.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
For more information, contact Ms Percy on the above contact.
Closing date: 18th May 2018