Launch Your Career with Kromberg & Schubert Botswana!
The largest harness production company in Southern Africa, with +2000 employees. A company with a presence In over 30 locations globally and is among leading suppliers of electrical wire harness systems to premium car manufacturers.
Do you have what it takes to join the leading company? We have an opportunity for you!
Position: Electrical Engineer
Main Purpose of the Job:
To be responsible for electrical maintenance of production equipment, to minimize production loss.
- Minimum Degree in the following fields; Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Control and Instrumentation Engineering
- 2 years working experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong personal attributes and able to work with little or no supervision.
- Supervisory skills essential and necessary
- Experience in sectional management of a team an added advantage.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Inspect electrical systems and components to identify hazards, defects and ensure compliance with regulations. *
- Prepare and study technical drawings and specifications of systems to ensure installations and operations conform to standards.
- Assess and Analysis of parts needed for the process and place orders for those parts. Documentation of spare parts for traceability.
- Conduct routine maintenance and evaluation on equipment and processes.
- Ensure good quality workmanship which upholds company standards, including 5S principles.
- Able to work alone to find faults and concerns In process systems without receiving explicit instructions.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Knowledgeable in cause-effect principles.
- Writing reports and documentation
- Providing technical support, advising other technical support departments.
- Able to carry out the functions and assist all other maintenance personnel.
- Provide professional assessments and advice for other workers more especially production personnel.
- Managing and control of process budgets
- Creating and Improving Maintenance procedures
- Additional projects as per assignments by Supervisor,
- Mandatory compliance with operational health and safety legislation.
- Analytical Thinking
- Self Confident
- Effective communication
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
If you have what it takes, send your application, CV and certificates to:
HR Business Partner
Kromberg & Schubert Botswana
Tel: +267 3987711
Closing Date: 28th April 2019
NB: ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE RESPONDED TO.