The Executive Assistant will manage the Office of the CEO through the provision of a full range executive assistance and administrative support services in order to enhance efficiency and project a positive image of the office; to act as the interface between the CEO and internal and external clients.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in office management, Business Administration or related degree from a recognised and accredited institution
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience as a Professional Assistant in a computerized office environment
- Thorough knowledge and experience in a wide range of office automation, communication equipment and procedures.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- Interfaces at all levels, with key stakeholders within and outside the organisation in order to ensure strong relationships with relevant parties and deal timeously with key issues on behalf of the CEO
- Facilitates and manages the CEO’s Obligations on the Corporate Business Plan and the Planning Process thereof.
- Performs a variety of administrative or executive support tasks that are highly confidential and sensitive
- Coordinates office management activities of the CEO, in liaison with respective Directorates
- Oversees the CEO’s official itinerary and travel arrangements.
- Manages specific assignments/ initiatives emanating from the CEO’s office to ensure delivery in terms of time, cost and quality
- Manages and coordinates the work of the Office of the CEO to ensure timely and efficient delivery of service to the Board, Ministry and other Government institutions.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Document Management
- Customer reception and channelling
- Appointments and Reservations
- Personal Assistance
- Reporting and Presentation
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- Records management
- Customer Oriented
- Planning & Execution
- Communicating Effectively
- Time Management
BGI offers a competitive remuneration package that is commensurate with the position.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
How to Apply
Candidates are requested to send an application letter, CV and certified copies of certificates to; The Chief Executive Officer
Botswana Geoscience Institute
Private Bag 14
Khama 1 Avenue, Plot 1734
CLOSING DATE: 18 September 2019.
Note: BGI will respond to candidates shortlisted for interview only.