Company: AFRICAN FIELD SPORTS
Require: Executive Manager Safari Operations
- Professional Hunter with a minimum of fifteen years continuous experience in dangerous and plains game hunting.
- Executive manager safari operations with a minimum of ten years’ experience in the remote African wilderness.
- Extensive knowledge of wildlife regulations.
- Extensive knowledge of Wild Fauna and Flora.
- Minimum of ten years’ experience in the planning, development, building and maintenance of safari camps and lodges. This includes building road networks, airstrips, electrical- and plumbing installations, water supplies and sewerage networks.
- Experience of financial management of safari camps- and operations, including international marketing, budgeting, costing, safari quotations and payrolls.
- Experience with personnel management.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to deal with staff and high profile guests from around the globe.
- Minimum of ten years’ experience of safari hunting marketing in the international arena. High level of competence and experience to plan and execute successful marketing excursions.
- Professional level computer literacy.
- Advance Health and Safety training and high level experience in relation to accidents, diseases and general safety in safari areas.
- Advance firearm training and handling skills.
- Experience in anti-poaching operations including; management, planning, training and execution.
- Experience in wildlife and conservation based community /socio-economic initiatives, project development and management.
- Formal training in the skills of hunting trophy field care and preparation, skinning and administration.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected]