We are looking for an experienced Executive Chef of 10 years+ in the food and catering industry, specializing in managing Fine Dining, Fast Causal, and Cham restaurant models. They must have vast experience with various types of cuisine (not limited to the Caribbean. Latin American, and Asian dishes).
The Executive Chef will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a restaurant chain. The Executive Chef would be responsible for training, mentoring and retaining a staff complement of 30+people (cooks and wait staff), to ensure effective operations of the restaurant (kitchen, bar and dining).
The Executive Chef will be responsible for following across the restaurant chains:
- design of the restaurant recipes, planning new menus and selecting plate presentation
- hire, train and manage staff in use of recipes, cooking techniques and equipment
- reviewing staffing levels to meet high-quality service, operational and financial objectives
- oversee the delivery of high-quality food, cooking performance, and food preparation
- ensures restaurants continuously comply with quality standards and policies, implementing hygiene policies and practices, and examining equipment for cleanliness and safety
- perform business administrative tasks for the restaurant chain
- Competencies include strategic thinking, business acumen, thoroughness, leadership, communications proficiency, and presentation skills
The position regularly requires long hours and weekend work. The position also requires travel at 20% to provide oversight in the other restaurant locations and/or meet with buyers
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
HAVE THE EXPERIENCE AND MEET THE REQUIRED SKILLS?
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO CUISINEYAMOLELO@GMAIL.COM BY OCTOBER 11TH, 2019.
ADDRESS YOUR APPLICATION TO: ‘DIRECTOR - CUISINE YA MOLELO' AND TITLE YOUR EMAIL: -APPLICATION FOR EXECUTIVE CHEF’