This position reports to the Director and oversees all managers. The role is responsible for contributing to the company’s strategic and operational objectives, production of goods and/or provision of efficient services that meets customer expectations, business forecasting and financial cost control and revenue-boosting. This role involves a lot of liaising with other team members, including interacting with management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in commerce or related field ( knowledge with strategic management & Corporate governance)
- At Least 12 years’ experience in the industry of food production
- Knowledge with SAGE Evolution
- Working with Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel)
- Refined ability to delegate responsibilities and provide leadership and training to key personnel
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Possession of key competencies, including conflict management, business negotiation, organization and decision-making
- Extensive people management skills
- Management experience within a multinational environment
Only candidates who meet the above requirements need to apply, Please email or hand-deliver your current curriculum vitae and certified copies of certificates to the human resources department.
Closing Date: 23 December 2019
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Arona Natural Foods (Pty) Ltd, Plot 68314, Phakalane, Gaborone, Botswana
Private Bag BO 212, Gaborone
Tel: +267 3182626
Email: [email protected] co.bw
Directions: Pass Acacia Mall, 2nd turn left from Part Sales Botswana, ARONA Building.