This position reports to the Director and oversees all managers. The role is responsible for contributing to the company’s strategic and operational objectives, production of goods and/or provision of efficient services that meets customer expectations, business forecasting and financial cost control and revenue-boosting. This role involves a lot of liaising with other team members, including interacting with management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in commerce or related field ( knowledge with strategic management & Corporate governance)
- At Least 12 years’ experience in the industry of food production
- Knowledge with SAGE Evolution
- Working with Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel)
- Refined ability to delegate responsibilities and provide leadership and training to key personnel
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Possession of key competencies, including conflict management, business negotiation, organization and decision-making
- Extensive people management skills
- Management experience within a multinational environment
Only candidates who meet the above requirements need to apply, Please email or hand-deliver your current curriculum vitae and certified copies of certificates to the human resources department.
Closing Date: 23 December 2019
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Arona Natural Foods (Pty) Ltd, Plot 68314, Phakalane, Gaborone, Botswana
Private Bag BO 212, Gaborone
Tel: +267 3182626
Email: sales@aronanaturalfoods co.bw
Directions: Pass Acacia Mall, 2nd turn left from Part Sales Botswana, ARONA Building.