Duties include leading and managing a team of staff planning horticultural farm operations, installation and servicing and related components.
- A diploma/degree in agricultural engineering or agricultural industrial operations.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a similar role preferably on a large-scale horticultural operation.
- Experience managing multiple projects and ability to multi-task.
- Familiarity with soil moisture sensors and scheduling of irrigation.
- Troubleshooting skills to identify and resolve irrigation issues, with supervision.
- Literacy and numeracy skills to maintain accurate irrigation records.
- Knowledge of operating irrigation in arid environment is preferred.
WE ARE STILL MAKING CVs FOR P100. COVER LETTERS FOR P50
Pay with FNB EWallet to 76981238 or Orange Money on number 76981238 or Mascom MyZaka on number com MyZaka 71431046
Whatsapp us on +26776981238?