Our client is a Gaborone based family owned holding company with interests in a number of industries operating across Southern Africa and employing in excess of 3 500 employees.
An opportunity has arisen for an astute up and coming financial minded professional to grow and develop to a senior financial management position within the organisation as per his/her identified career path.
Whilst the position is based in Gaborone some travel to subsidiary companies in Southern Africa may be required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The successful candidates will undergo a 2-year finance trainee programme, with a view to be absorbed into the business upon successful completion of the programme and;
- Will be exposed to a number of different trading divisions within the group, including property management, retail, tourism & hospitality, building manufacturing supply and financial services.
- Will be exposed to all group and company specific roles normally associated with a senior financial role including financial and regulatory reporting, tax compliance, technical accounting, audit, treasury, corporate governance and specific finance projects.
- As a group company is registered as an Approved Training Employer with BICA your time with us will count towards the completion of your BICA Chartered Accountant Qualification
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Must be a Botswana citizen.
- Fully qualified BICA Chartered Accountant or must be studying towards obtaining the BICA Chartered Accountant Qualification and have at least completed the Professional Stage of this qualification.
- Must have at least 2 to 3 years work experience in either an audit or commercial environment.
- Should be able to demonstrate leadership skills, confident, pro-active, possess the ability to communicate effectively at a senior management level and with people from diverse backgrounds, adhere to deadlines, attention to detail, delivery orientated, ability to multitask in a challenging environment and take ownership and accountability for projects.
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP