- Supervises all front office personnel and ensures proper completion of all front office duties.
- Directs and coordinates the activities of the front desk, reservations, guest services, and telephone areas.
- Plans and schedules the shifts for the front office staff.
- Evaluates the job performance of each front office employee.
- Maintains working relationships and communicates with all departments.
- Maintains master key control.
- Enforces all cash-handling, check-cashing, and credit policies.
- Verifies that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
- Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
- Reviews the revenue report daily.
- Reviews and completes credit limits for each customer.
- Prepare monthly reports (occupancy reports, etc) and budgets for front office department.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- Reliability and discretion: you will often learn of confidential matters.
- Communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills.
- Organisational skills.[ads]
- Ability to multi task.
- Ability to understand financials and budgets.
- Target Driven
- IT skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Leadership and the ability to ‘make things happen’
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to work with different Cultures
- Must have Opera Experience
· Reference: LS-79702-0509
· Salary: P10 000 -P15 000 dep on exp
· Country: Botswana
· Employer type: Hotel
· Contact: Kevin Riley on 002676863939 quote LS-79702-0509