- Supervises all front office personnel and ensures proper completion of all front office duties.
- Directs and coordinates the activities of the front desk, reservations, guest services, and telephone areas.
- Plans and schedules the shifts for the front office staff.
- Evaluates the job performance of each front office employee.
- Maintains working relationships and communicates with all departments.
- Maintains master key control.
- Enforces all cash-handling, check-cashing, and credit policies.
- Verifies that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
- Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
- Reviews the revenue report daily.
- Reviews and completes credit limits for each customer.
- Prepare monthly reports (occupancy reports, etc) and budgets for front office department.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Reliability and discretion: you will often learn of confidential matters.
- Communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills.
- Organisational skills.[ads]
- Ability to multi task.
- Ability to understand financials and budgets.
- Target Driven
- IT skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Leadership and the ability to ‘make things happen’
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to work with different Cultures
- Must have Opera Experience
· Reference: LS-79702-0509
· Salary: P10 000 -P15 000 dep on exp
· Country: Botswana
· Employer type: Hotel
· Contact: Kevin Riley on 002676863939 quote LS-79702-0509