Reports to: Admin Supervisor
Location: Gaborone, Botswana
Duties and Responsibilities:
Cleaners are required to undertake the following duties as directed by the Admin Supervisor ,using the prescribed methods and frequencies in line with the requirements of the cleaning specification.
- Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
- Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
- Mopping floors.
- Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets.
- Cleaning of reception and boardrooms
- Cleaning of all training areas
- To dust, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, ledges, window sills, external surfaces of cupboards, desks, shelves and fitments.
- To clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths, showers and drinking fountains.
- The use of chemical agents as directed by the Office Manager
- To undertake wall washing or inside window pane cleaning to a height no greater than body height plus an arm’s extension from floor level, during periodic cleaning maintenance
- Tea / coffee for Management meetings (if applicable)
- Kitchen duties (if applicable)
- General cleaning of offices
- To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.
NB: Incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
If you do not receive a response within two weeks of the date this position was advertised, please consider your application unsuccessful.