THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE BOX CUTS AT KHOEMACAU COPPER MINE
DURATION OF WORK: 11 MONTHS
- Perform any duties as assigned by their Supervisors and Management, mainly involving, but not limited to physical work.
- Basic knowledge of how to care for oneself and care for colleagues Behave in a proper manner not to endanger oneself, colleagues and present dangerous conditions/cnvironment in the workplace.
- Understand and follow safety instructions , markings on stakes or hand signals by colleagues and management
- Communicate effectively and professionally with other team members in local languages and English
- Ensure they perform all tasks according to industry SAFETY standards and in accordance with Kalcon procedures and policies.
- Standard 7 Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of certificates and National Identity (ID)
- Physically Fit
- Good interpersonal skills.
CLOSING DATE: 20TH FEBRUARY 2019
Kalcon (Proprietary), Ltd
Plot 20714, Extension 34.,Western By-Pass (Broadhurst Ext),
P Bag 00322,
Tel: +267 390 9202
Fax: +267 390 5464
Reg No. 89/999