The role entails ensuring invoicing is done timely and efficiently. Entry of transactions in QuickBooks, petty cash reconciliations, applying payments, generating statements.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ AAT/ Business and Finance
- Experience with working with customers in some form
- QuickBooks experience
- Comfortable working with deadlines
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel skills, PowerPoint
- Proven track record in achieving performance and customer service objectives
- Fluent in English and Setswana
- Note: Go Fresh! and its subsidiaryare strictly non-smoking facilities. Smoking is not allowed in any office, facility or property. For employee health and food safety reasons, employees are strongly encouraged not to smoke outside the workplace.
Competencies and qualifications:
Organization; attention to detail; self-starter and strong work ethic; high energy and positive, “can-do” attitude; problem solver; integrity; flexible and stress resistant; good communication skills – verbal and written, excellent interpersonal skills; and ability to improvise.
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers. Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
How To Apply
Apply by email at email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.