KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for concept, design and execution on various electronic, web and print design projects including such materials as landing pages, website, nurturing campaigns, marketing collateral, advertising, social media and more.
- Ensures consistency, accuracy and compliance with required brand standards, producing accurate and high quality work across all companies.
- Stays current of developments in graphic and web design, and makes recommendations for changes that may benefit the Pixie Parties Botswana.
- Manages external vendor relationships as necessary to execute projects.
- Collaborates with and manages relationships with internal teams to understand objective; recommends brand strategy and design options.
- Executes all steps in the design process, from concept through production, utilizing the standard software. Listens to and interprets the needs of the customer and produces creative designs consistent with those needs.
- Develops designs that align with buyer personas for the market and map design to sales stages.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the Pixie Parties Botswana style guide.
- Maintains the Pixie Parties Botswana archive of promotional materials.
- Serves on cross-functional teams as necessary as subject matter expert.
- Will be expected to participate in and support the expansion of the company brand.
- Perform other tasks assigned by management.
EDUCATION/ WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS AND DESIRED SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree (Graphic Design, Fine Arts or related field) or equivalent experience required.
- 1-2 years graphic design experience required.
- Experience designing compelling online and offline advertising materials required.
- Experience in an ad agency or higher education environment preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently produce a high volume of quality work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Expert proficiency in Adobe CC.
- Ability to work within a project management system.
- Maintain consistent brand identity across all media.
- Works with outside vendors as necessary to execute projects.
- Works well in a team, with a variety of individuals including content creators, website developers and marketing specialists.
- Portfolio demonstrating previous experience developing designs and managing brands required.
- Serve as subject matter expert for issues regarding graphic design.
- Results oriented and able to complete tasks on deadline with little supervision.
- A high degree of organization and self-motivation is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Able to effectively communicate.
- Able to multi-task, yet maintain close attention to detail and timeliness of work production.
- Able to work in a positive team-oriented manner with a variety of people (students, faculty, staff, administrators, vendors, and members of the general public).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Email CV to:[email protected]