Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining condition and appearance of lawns, grounds and practice fields.
- Mowing, watering and fertilizing lawns.
- Following applicable safety guidelines and procedures.
- Performing other duties as required.
- At least JC level, Landscaping certificate will be an added advantage.
- 2+ years of work experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of maintaining lawns, fields and grounds.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
How to Apply;
To apply for this position, please send your application with a detailed Cover Letter and CV with certified copies of your academic qualification to;
The Office Manager,
Estate Construction (Pty)Ltd,
P.O. Box 403200,
before 22 March 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.