Purpose of Role
To assist in the preparation of loan agreements, instituting loan policy and ensuring minimum to zero impairments.
To assist with compliance and regulatory framework of Rain Capital.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Creating and maintaining credit history files
- Analyzing and assessing the creditworthiness of account/client using external credit risk management tools/reports
- Supporting the collection efforts/calls for accounts receivable portfolio
- Documenting daily collections activity
- Researching account disputes and billing discrepancies
- Performing account/payment reconciliations
- Responding to credit inquiries from external and internal clients
- Identifying delinquent accounts requiring external collection efforts
- Identifying bad debt or financial exposure
Experience and Qualifications
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers. Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- 5 to 10 years post qualification work experience
- Bachelor Degree in Risk Management, Law Degree or any related field.
- JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
CLOSING DATE: 31 st of October 2019 br> Hand Deliver your Applications @ G-west Industrial, Plot 14400/01 New Lobatse Road, Along Jamal or e-mail to the address below