HEAD OF DEPARTMENT (HOD) – UPPER PRIMARY. REF NO: BAO / HOD /2019/ 1
Applications are invited from serving teachers for the position of Head of Department- UPPER Primary tenable in 1*’ May 2019. Preference will be given to those teachers with experience in an English Medium setting or currently an HOD in a Primary School.
QUALIFICATIONS: Applicants must have a Diploma in Primary Education and above.
WORK EXPERIENCE: Applicants must have a teaching experience of more than five (5) years at primary level or two (2) years serving as an HOD. A full understanding of the Education Policies, Acts and other supporting policy documents is a requirement.
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT
- Ability to command delivery of upper primary curriculum and teach a class in the department.
- Ability to evaluate the teaching and learning at UPPER primary and suggest relevant intervention strategies for improvement.
- Ability to provide leadership to a group of teachers by providing support and guidance in teaching and learning at UPPER primary.
- Ability to plan, budget and execute departmental activities.
- Ability to support the School Management on the implementation of school strategic plan and policies.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work in teams.
- Possess good leadership and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to perform any duties that meet the exigency of the service.
APPLICATIONS: Interested Applicants should quote the advert and include the following:
- Full name
- Brief summary of qualifications and work experience (curriculum vitae).
- Certified copies of certificates.
- Applications to be sent to:
The Executive Head
Private Bag 00308, GABORONE
CLOSING DATE: Monday 25, February 2019