– To plan, organize and control the provision of efficient information technology services within the Bank and provide technical support and voice services to meet information and strategic needs of the organization.
- Supervises the activities of the IT department to ensure that information is available timeously according to user department needs.
- Provide line Managers with effective computer systems/ resources to facilitate planning, analysis and monitoring of the Bank’s Business.
- Produces and continually update medium and long term strategic business plan for Information Communication Technology in line with Bank strategy and budgets
- Monitors all IT related projects to ascertain and facilitate compliance with IT standards, budget limits and according to specification
- Examine user requests for computer related services to ensure that they comply with the corporate strategy and make recommendations
- Effectively manage Finacle core banking systems and improve efficiency
- Train and develop IT staff to ensure a high level of performance to meet end user needs
- Manage the approved corporate IT budget based on the medium and long term strategy of the Bank
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least ten (10) years post qualification experience in an IT environment of which, five (5) years were served at a managerial level in a network environment
- Must have a sound knowledge of the Core Banking Systems, preferably Finacle
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Must be highly analytical
- innovative and Strategic
- Experience in IT technical support
- Good decision making skills and communication skills
- A team player with good customer service orientation
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria may submit their Applications, together with certified copies of academic and/ professional certificates, identity card, references and their latest updated C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Human Resources,
First Capital Bank Limited,
P. O. Box 5548,
Or Hand Delivered to: First Capital House Plot 74768, 2nd Commercial Road, New CBD, Gaborone so as to reach the office on or before 3rd August, 2019.
Please note that:
1. Candidates should NOT attach original documents to the application form.
2. Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.