Company: Botswana Oil Limited
Reference # BOLVACO1/2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
Location: Gaborone, South East, Botswana
Botswana Oil Limited (BOL) was established to achieve the Government’s economic objectives of ensuring security of supply of petroleum products in the country as well as to facilitate active citizen involvement in the petroleum industry. Excellence is the driving force behind everything we do at BOL. We are looking for an outstanding and driven individual to join our exceptional team.
To implement, coordinate, monitor and report all aspects of the Company’s HSSE management systems to improve and achieve business targets. This will include depot safety management, health, security, environmental and risk management activities to ensure compliance with industry standards and relevant legislation. To drive the HSSE culture and behaviour in the organisation.
Key Performance Areas:
– HSSE management system implementation, coordination, maintenance and monitoring
– HSSE risk assessment and incident management
– Project management
– Client relationships
– Financial effectiveness
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
Education: Degree in Environmental Science, Occupational Health & Safety Management or a related qualification
Experience: Minimum 5 (five) years relevant experience in a high-risk environment e.g. petroleum or mining industries with at least 2 (two) years as an HSSE/ SHE Officer
– Knowledge and understanding of HSSE/SHE requirements for a high-risk environment
– Knowledge and understanding of integrated HSSEQ management systems (ISO 45000, ISO 14001, ISO 9001 )
– HSSE implementation in projects
– Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, numerical and analytical skills
– Ability to maintain professional status and keep abreast of evolving trends in HSSE/SHE
– Ability to direct safety operations with good understanding of risk management framework
– Strong people management skills
– Proficiency in computer applications
– Experience in petroleum industry will be an added advantage
Job Closing Date 26/02/2020